Probably gonna hate me for these suggestions Adam
1. When gravity is selected to be used with viewer can we set the height of the person walking about. I just made a test model with a window and when I walked up to the window I swear I was 3 foot tall lol.
2. Lightup has many options which is great. Would it be possible to have some kind of brief description of function to appear in a bubble as a help when the mouse hovers over. (I am talking brief one liners) + the option of switching it on/off
3. Templates for player with functionality like sun position, time of day (sorry for harping on about this)
4. A way to switch lights on and off in the .luca player. (especially nice for interior models)
5. when browsing for a file is it possible to use the windows browser with the option of thumbs. I have thousands of materials, files, models and it can be a right pain trying to find the correct bump map etc.
6. animated doors for internal walkthroughs
Just some ideas that I would like. Kingsi
Features you'd like to see in future versions, gripes, ideas..
1 post • Page 1 of 1