- A: The light source for the stove is a flickering light just in front of the face. The area behind the stove seems to be hit with the same light and flickers - it should be in shadow, hidden by the stove's body.
- B: The sun setting is off, the time/shadows is set to midnight. (If I set the backdrop lightness to 0 it will be black). The outside fence should be almost hidden in darkness.
- C: The windows have strange dark shadows; the recessed 'frame' section is really dark and the 'sash' section is darker than it should be.
- D: The ceiling has the same texture ('default') as the walls, but is picking up a lot of reflective colour. The recessed ceiling light "light" has the face set to emit so that it is bright - is there any setting to add a bloom to it?
- E: The shadows are really dark horizontally on the ceiling compared to the vertical shadows - any way to smooth them out or make them less prominent?
- F: The skirting is way bright compared to the wall and the horizontal shadow against the wall seems really dark.
- G: The opening between rooms has been built as two groups (the house and the new extension) but they are on the same plane - any way to remove the visible joins?
And the worktop should be 'formica' but it seems to be weirdly lit.