LightUp 1.0c coming soon..
Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:15 pm
We've been working hard on improving LightUp based on the feedback we've got and we've made some great progress.
- - Groups & ComponentInstances now supported (with per group materials)
- Much better stability.
- Improved performance for large models during lighting
- Numerous (non-critical) OpenGL rendering fixes
- Numerous crash bugs fixed.
- Simplified GUI for setting up lighting. All set in Preferences which leaves just 3 buttons in toolbar.
- 50%-100% reduction in lighting time.
- Better handling of shards/skinny geometry
- Fixed major bug that introduced shading artefacts for area lights.